2) Pink Shirt Day is next week... and because I don't feel like starting in on the Grad Transitions plan just yet (We will do on Tuesday, though... which reminds me... that programming is coming up and there is an electives showcase that you should check out on Tuesday at lunchtime. Consider this your homework.)
Leadership students are putting activities for that day - and one feature will be asking AG students to watch this video:
http://vimeo.com/56131212
3) Discussion Question - Placemats
- What does it mean to be safe?
- What does a safe and caring school look like?
- How is (or isn't) Highland a safe and caring school?
- What can you do to make school more safe, more caring?
4) This is your story... a brief writing assignment. In under 200 words tell a true(ish) story about one of the four topics.
- Once I was a bully...
- Once I was bullied...
- Once I watched a bully...
- Once I stopped a bully...

No comments:
Post a Comment